Prepare Your Travel
The Nanotech Middle East 2017 Conference brings together leading scientists, researchers, engineers, practitioners, technology developers and policy makers in nanotechnology to exchange information on their latest research progress, innovation and business opportunities. It's among the most important events in terms of international regulatory policies and it's opened to the participation of private companies. It's unique venue for companies to promote equipment and technology.
Decision made to attend the Nanotech Middle East 2017 event ? That's already a right decision !
Please follow the below steps to prepare your travel:
- If you are attending the Nanotech Middle East 2017 conference and planning to make a contribution (oral presentation or poster), proceed to the abstract submission. After the abstract acceptance, proceed to the conference registration.
- If you are attending the the Nanotech Middle East 2017 conference as an attendee only (without presentation or poster), proceed to proceed to the conference registration.
- If you are planning to attend the Nanotech Middle East 2017 Exhibition only, proceed to the Exhibition registration.
- If you need to apply for a Visa to enter UAE, please check the Visa details page.
- Book your flight. We advise traveling in comfort with Emirates airlines.
- Book your hotel through our accommodation page.
- Check the event venue details.
Welcome to Dubai !
- Only registered participants can access the Nanotech Middle East 2017, Biotech Middle East 2017 and Surtech Middle East 2017 Conferences.
- You do not need to register to access the joint Exhibition if you are a registered participant of one of the three conferences.