The Nanotech Middle East 2019 Conference Topics
The Nanotech Middle East 2019 Conference brings together leading scientists, researchers, engineers, practitioners, technology developers and policy makers in nanotechnology to exchange information on their latest research progress, innovation and business opportunities. It's among the most important events in terms of international regulatory policies and it's opened to the participation of private companies. It's unique venue for companies to promote equipment and technology.
The conference covers all frontier topics in nanotechnology. The conference includes plenary lectures and invited talks by eminent personalities from around the world in addition to contributed papers both oral and poster presentations.
The conference will be held in the state of art Dubai World Trade Centre convention centre. The conference will be held inside the Al Multaqua Ballroom (the Exhibition area, the conference plenary sessions, the coffee breaks and lunches) and in the conference breakout rooms at the first floor Al Ain A and Al Ain B.
Following are the Nanotech Middle East 2019 Conference sessions and the topics within them:
- Nanomaterials Processing/ Nanometrology
- Nanotech for Energy
- Nanotech for Oil and Gas
- Nanotech for environment protection and remediation
- Nanotech for Water Technologies
- Nanotech for building and construction
- Nanotech for life sciences
- Focused session on Nanoparticles synthesis and properties
- Focused session on Nano-Catalysts and Their Applications
- Focused session on Nanocomposites
- Focused Session on Nanotechnology for water treatment (disinfection/ desalination)
- Focused session on Nanomaterials for Clean and Sustainable Technology
- Focused session on Nanotechnology for Solar Energy Collection, Conversion and storage
- Focused session on Nanotechnology for Photovoltaics
- Focused session Nanotech for Oil and Gas applications
- Focused session on Nanotechnology in construction and building
- Focused session on Nanotechnology for corrosion protection