As an Exhibitor, you will gain high visibility among top leaders in the Nanotechnology sector.
Ideally located at the focal point of the event, the Exhibition area enables participants to expand their network, highlight their services and innovations and enhance their visibility.
Please download, review and if required complete and send us the below Exhibition documents.
- In order to avoid any delay on the services, please follow the instructions and submit requirements on time.
- Late exhibitors after the stipulated cut-off date must submit all the required forms immediately.
- Stand Design and Electrical Requirements have to be provided within the cut-off date.
- Nanotech Middle East 2017 Floor Plan
- Nanotech Middle East 2017 Exhibitor Manual
- DWTC Health and Safety Rules and Regulations Document
- DWTC Emergency Procedures and Evacuation Plan Document
- The Raffle Draw Application Form
- Exhibition Stand Structure Form
- Submission for High Risk Equipment and Substance Approvals form
- Sheikh Maktoum Hall Fact Sheet document